3.24.2010

spur of the moment

Usually when M2 begs me for a playdate after her halfday of Kindergarten I immediately say "nope". Actually she knows better than to even ask because that's when I get most of my work done while she and the baby are napping after school. So yesterday when she begged to go to the Children's Museum with one of her favorite friends we were both shocked when I said YES!
But first... lunch,

and then we were off...

C3 smocked up for the first time-
she loved it for a whole 30 seconds...

this new gem allowed the kids to make wacky faces
(my little wackos are on the bottom row)
that were then projected on a huge wall.
It was HILARIOUS...

And finally the new Pittsburgh exhibit is awesome! You have to see it. Sometimes the changing exhibits are a little hit or miss (ahem- Bob the Builder?) but this is great. So entertaining and engaging for a wide range of age groups. It is really well planned and executed.

and totally worth missing a nap for.

2 comments:

Devon said...

You are a supermom! I was thinking the other day that I was one b/c I took Ocean for a walk....
Can't wait to see that museum one day...

Beth Lemon said...

OMG!!! A play Primanti Bros.!!! We are so there this week. Yay rain! And Zadie actually loved the Bob the Builder theme. She had loads of fun with the slide and the vegetable and flower garden thingy and the one area where you would make a stone wall. It was perfect for her age but I can see how it would be super boring for older kids. We'll probably see you at Trader Joe's. ha ha.