Here's how to play:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Mention the rules
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
4) Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
1. I became a vegetarian the Summer after high school graduation because my best friends were doing it. Of course, back then I had no understanding of food- whatsoever! I would get mashed potatoes with GRAVY from the dining hall in my first semester of college and I didn't realize that gravy was made of meaty drippings? It still boggles my mind that I was so stupid about food at one point.
2. Along the same line. I like/tolerate almost every food (vegan that is) except OLIVES- all kinds.
3. I exaggerate everything by at least 20 times...sometimes more.
4. Yesterday I backed the car through the garage door. I'm not proud.
5. In college I studied German, Spanish and Chinese. I can speak English.
6. Someday I want to live in a yurt for least part of the year.
Do feel like you've learned something quirky? And yet, are you still slightly bored? Well then i think I've accomplished my goal.
I'm tagging these bloggers should they choose to participate: